What is the best place in the world to invest in real estate?
According to the 20th annual survey of Association of Foreign Investors in Real Estate (AFIRE) members, Brazil is one
of the best countries in the world to invest in real estate.
Many investors have great confidence in Brazil with 18.6% of respondents indicating that Brazil showed the best value
for their financial investment.
Advantages of buying property in Brazil?
Whether your are buying land in Brazil for developing, land banking or building a private villa, there are many good
reasons why it makes sense to invest in Brazilian land.
There are currently very few areas in the world where all of the following criteria can be met:
- Complete lack of natural disasters.
- Brazil is a peaceful country and considered a low risk in respect of war or terrorism.
- Under priced real estate market.
- The national currency is strong. The exchange rate is exceptionally favorable.
- Lower inflation and interest rates.
- Low building cost.
- Low cost of living.
- The political system is democratic and stable.
- Solid legislation.
- Property and land ownership is 100% freehold and secure.
- Extremely friendly people. Brazil is one of the most tolerant and open countries to cultural differences in the world.
- The economy is growing fast, stable and sustainable and to be one of the strongest in the world.
- Long term end user demand for Brazil property is virtually guaranteed by a big and growing domestic demand. Brazil’s population is expected to grow to about 220 million by 2020; an increase of about 30 million over ashort period of time. The opening up of the mortgage market for ordinary Brazilians, has led to a growing domestic demand for housing in Brazil.
- Big domestic tourism market. International tourism and attention has just started but is growing fast.
- High return on investment.
- Foreign investment is encouraged. Active government incentives for foreign investment which include simplified buying procedure, 100%foreign land and property ownership, a registrationprocess that ensures a free and clear title, low taxes and fees associated with purchasing and owning property and no restrictions over the transfer of profits or capital.