Categories

A sample text widget

Etiam pulvinar consectetur dolor sed malesuada. Ut convallis euismod dolor nec pretium. Nunc ut tristique massa.

Nam sodales mi vitae dolor ullamcorper et vulputate enim accumsan. Morbi orci magna, tincidunt vitae molestie nec, molestie at mi. Nulla nulla lorem, suscipit in posuere in, interdum non magna.

Brazil is the Second Best Country for Investment in Commercial Real Estate, according to Afire

Brazil gained weight in the choice of international investors for commercial real estate. According to a survey released by Afire (Association of Foreign Investors in Real Estate), the country occupies the second place in the ranking of nations that offer the possibility of capital gains with this type of investment in 2012, only behind the United States.

According to the survey, 18.6% of respondents consider that the best opportunities in relation to commercial real estate investments are in Brazil, while 42.2% said that the U.S. offers the best chances.

Brazil recorded an increase of 14.2 percentage points compared to the previous survey, moved up two positions in the preference of foreign investors and displaced China – which now occupies the third place. According to the survey, the top three received 70% of the votes, while the other 30% were divided among 13 countries on five continents.

“International investors still see Europe and North America as more stable and secure markets. But with international confidence in the recovery of these countries slowing, emerging markets have gained more attention”, said the chairman of Afire, Barbara Knoflach.

Cities

Also according to Afire, São Paulo went from 26th place last year to 4th in the ranking of the cities more attractive to international investments in commercial real estate. This list is headed by New York City, followed by London and Washington.
After São Paulo, San Francisco, USA is in fifth place.

Research

The survey was conducted in the fourth quarter of 2011 by the Wisconsin School of Business. Respondents have real estate investments of over US$ 874 billion worldwide, including US$ 338 billion in the US.

Source: http://www.easybrazilinvesting.com 04/01/2012

Leave a Reply

  

  

  

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>